Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Crochet little Heart, with chart and pattern



The crochet chart of the heart above I improvised for my personaly use only. Howewver, as so many friends asked me how to crochet it, I just could not ignore them..

I drew the chart by hand and shared it on my Facebook Album.. Now I am sharing it here, too! :)

Firstly, here's the chart:


If you cannot read charts, don't worry I translate it into an English written pattern too:

* abbrev.:

c = chain
sc = single crochet
db = double crochet
R = round


Start with a magic ring

R1: chain 3, 13db into MR, 1c, then more 3db into MR, join with the 3c from the beginning
R2: from the join, make 8db onto the 3rd db of R1
      crochet a slip stitch onto the 5th
      continue to make 8db on the 8th
      join on the 10th.
R3: chain 1 and 1sc in the same stitch (10th bd of R1)
      3sc (1sc on each bd of R1)
      then 1sc, 1c, 1sc into the space (created by the chain between 13th db and 14db of R1)
      continue crochet 20sc (1sc on each db of the prev. rounds), then join to finish; and you're done!












(っ◕‿◕)っ❤



You can use this heart to make a bookmark like mine above which was inspired by the lovely heart bookmark from JoyousTreasures


●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thanks for sharing! ♥ Talitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty heart, thanks for sharing your pattern:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your pattern, adding this to my sunshine box file and on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for sharing this! Love it <3 !

    ReplyDelete